I have been working in industry for a while and I am interested in returning to school for a PhD. What should I do?

Apply! We routinely accept students who have industrial experience. A supervisor at your previous place of employment is welcome to write one of your recommendation letters. If you have any questions about navigating this transition, email grad@che.ufl.edu