|Unit Operations I: Energy Transfer
This course is a part of the Unit
Operations sequence. The objective of this course is to provide laboratory
experience in unit
operations involving heat, mass, and momentum transfer.
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
- Geankoplis, C. J., Transport Processes and Unit Operations.
- Incropera, F. P. and D. P. DeWit, Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer.
- McCabe, W.L., J.C. Smith, and P. Harriet, Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering.
- Bird, R.H., W.L. Stewart, and E.H. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena.
- Munson, B.R., D.F. Young, and T.H. Okiishi, Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics.
- Perry, R.H., D.W. Green, and J.O. Maloney, Perry’s Chemical Engineers’ Handbook.